Uuni 3 is the definitive tool for your garden or outdoor kitchen. It’s designed specifically to take the cost, bulk and hassle out of using a wood-fired oven.
An evolution of the highly acclaimed Uuni 2S, Uuni 3 reaches 500°C in just 10 minutes and can cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in an incredible 60 seconds. The patent-pending oven runs on wood pellets which are very energy-dense and inexpensive.
What’s new in Uuni 3?
• Insulated body - for maintaining heat efficiency
• New Wood Pellet Burner - enabling better temperature control and consistent cooking
• 3 legs instead of 4 - making Uuni even more stable on any surface.
• New chimney clip - the addition of this mechanism makes it easier than ever to pack up and move, whether heading to the hills or hitting the beach.
Extreme 500°C heat
Uuni 3 gets up to 500°C which enables you to cook food really fast. You can make a wood-fired pizza in just 60 seconds! Not just for pizza; Uuni 3 is great for all types of meat, seafood, vegetables, flatbread - ideal for any food that enjoys short cooking times.
Uuni is powered by wood pellets which are very energy-dense and cheap; they’re like regular wood except compressed. No additives, no hidden extras. Just wood. The pellets ignite easily and Uuni takes just 10 minutes to heat up, from cold to 500°C.
Lasts a lifetime
Uuni is made of beautiful brushed stainless steel. It weathers and ages as you use it but it just keeps on performing. It’ll make for a key feature in your outdoor kitchen or barbecue area and you can use the Uuni 3 Cover / bag to keep your Uuni 3 looking pristine.
Because of the ease and speed-of-use, Uuni is fantastic for entertaining friends or family. Get the gang together to make their own pizzas and then wood-fire them to perfection in front of their eyes.
All Uuni products that contain wood have been responsibly sourced and we plant a tree for every Uuni 3 and bag of pellets sold. Read more about the Uuni sustainability project here.
2017 Vesta Award Winner
2017 RHS Chelsea Flower Show Finalist
• Weight: 13.4 kg / 29.5 lbs. boxed
• Size: 22x36x64 cm / 8.6 x 14.1 x 25.2" (HxWxL) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height of Uuni 3 including chimney: 67cm / 25.2”.
• Stone baking board size: 33.7 x 33.7 cm / 13.2 x 13.2"
• Max pizza size: 13”
• Max clearance above stone: 11 cm / 4.3”
• Power: approx. 6 kWh
• Fuel: wood pellets
• Materials: 430 stainless steel, stainless steel rivets, FSC certified wooden handles, cordierite stone baking board.
What's in the box:
• Uuni 3 wood-fired oven
• Wood Pellet Burner
• Cordierite stone baking board
• Pizza peel
• Manual and safety instructions
Please note: Uuni Pellets are not sold in Australia but any 100% hardwood pellet will work well in your Uuni 3.
Please read our pellet guide here.
Uuni 3 Resources:
• How to assemble Uuni 3
Uuni Cover/Bag is... exactly what it sounds like! Users of Uuni will know it truly is portable - we want you to get the most... View full product details
All Uuni ovens come complete with one custom-designed pizza peel but it really doesn't hurt to have an extra one. Build your pizza on one peel... View full product details
Pizza fans all over the world know it’s all about that base.. and this baking board allows you to create brilliant pizzas and more with... View full product details
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with an Uuni gift card. Gift cards are... View full product details